Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
NEVER lie to me..........

Like we all know... IT'S OVER!!! Bye bye love... Hi freedom!! It all ended just last night. So foolish to be believing there's still hope. What the hell man.. "misses you as well" and "will be missing you" Fuck that! Lies..... argh! Why did he even called me on Saturday? I dont know why he had to give me the false hopes!!! WHY!!!! And so you know what's the truth? He didnt missed me for that whole week and that he has got NO MORE feelings for me. Oh yea.. he wanted so much to end this. Right... granted him his wish. That's it. No more Elijah craze! Well, 8 months 18 days. Not easy to come, not easy to let go. Thinking of how he had wooed me the first time and how he wanted to end this just yesterday. Hmm.. argh! Dont wanna get all emo. Stay strong! That's all i'm gonna do. I definitely cant cope alone but i know my friends will be there to help me out. They gonna make me laugh my asses off each and everytime and keep him off my mind, right? And i know many are happy for me. I cant believe just how i've given up so many beautiful souls for one soul. Duh, thats just love. Oh well, but sometimes they dont see things the way we do. It's alright! I'll be just fine. No worries, pals! You all can get worry for Kk. Cos' he's gonna be my punching bag for a month. *GRINS* Why are my birthday wishes always wanting someone back? (you gotta get a life, sherlyn!) Oh well, i just hope that he will NEVER regret after this. He wants it, i gave it. Enough of holding ons. I've tried my best, so i've got no regrets. Like cousin said, now you got no faith in love anymore. The next guy who woo you gonna have hell hard of a time. True..... iloveyou is 8 letters long, then again so is BULLSHIT! Oh well, while i told him this bad news, he has a good news that is... he finally got the girl he has been wooing for so long!! *cheers* So happy for him, really.. (Remembering how much i showed off elijah to him when he was getting all the rejections, hah.) Anyway, Weiyan's back in town! Her blog's once again alive and kicking! Hurray! Another blog to read! alright, i'm off! *SMILE, SMILE, SMILE*

With love, on Monday, October 02, 2006
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse